At the suggestion of the National University of Architecture and Construction of Armenia, a meeting was held between NUACA, RA Urban Development Committee, “SEISMIC PROTECTION TERRITORIAL SURVEY” SNCO of RA Ministry of Emergency Situations, RA Cadastre Committee and RA NAS Institute of Geophysics and Engineering Seismology after A. Nazarov.
The meeting was attended by NUACA management, represented by Rector, Doctor of Technical Sciences, Professor Y. Vardanyan, Acting Director of “SEISMIC PROTECTION TERRITORIAL SURVEY” SNCO of RA Ministry of Emergency Situations Sos Margaryan, Director of RA NAS Institute of Geophysics and Engineering Seismology after A. Nazarov John Karapetyan and and Head of the Internal Control Department of the RA Cadastre Committee Arthur Stepanyan.
The topic of the meeting was the issue of the cooperation with the International Institute of Earthquake Engineering and Seismology (IIEES) of Iran. The parties presented and discussed their proposals, outlining the possible ways of cooperation.
● Examination of technical condition of buildings and structures and certification (preparation of passports);
● Modeling of possible disasters and risks in large communities (Yerevan) and development of seismic scenarios;
● Development of seismic macro and micro maps;
● Update of RA construction norms;
● Training of academic and practical specialists;
● Joint production of professional equipment;
● Joint participation in the competition on scientific research topics in support of advanced research within the framework of contractual financing of scientific-scientific-technical activities organized by the RA MoESCS;
● Establishment of Regional Earthquake Monitoring Systems (REMS) and developing damage and loss quick assessment system.
The University acted as the initiating party. For the first time, the representatives of all the professional parties, gathering around one table, started an important cooperation, which at the suggestion of Mr. Vardanyan will be fixed by signing a memorandum.
In his speech, the Rector mentioned that a very important cooperation was starting, and the University was ready to use its full potential to achieve results. The parties agreed to compile their proposals and organize an online meeting with the International Institute of Earthquake Engineering and Seismology of Iran in the near future, which will be followed by the signing of a memorandum.
1,015 просмотров всего, 3 просмотров сегодня
1,016 просмотров всего, 4 просмотров сегодня