NATIONAL UNIVERSITY OF ARCHITECTURE AND CONSTRUCTION OF ARMENIA

University with a 100-Year History

CONSTRUCTION COLLEGE IS 100 YEARS OLD

The “Golden hands” smithy. Thousands of graduates of the construction college came to life as a builder.

Almost 100 years have passed since then, when this institution began to operate in a two-room small house, located at N 49, Firdusi Street.

Today, everything is changed, Former resident of Nor Nork 5th district, Construction technical school after Alexander Tamanyan which is renamed the professional education college of NUACA in its best years  had up to 1700-2000 students.

Architect Samvel Safaryan, academician Nagush Harutyunyan, professor Varazdat Harutyunyan, professor Artashes Mamijanyan, architect Alexander and writer Anahit Sahinyan, Head of the chair of YSUA Petros Ter-Petrosyan, head of “Yerevanshin” company Vazgen Poghosyan were construction technical school graduates:

In the 1990s the transition to the paid system and the growth of private universities left behind the middle professional institutions.

The construction technical school was in a difficult situation too unable to prepare a sufficient number of substitutes to builders.In 2007, within the framework of the Bologna Declaration, the college joined NUACA , becoming one of the university’s units.

Thousands graduates of collage become a good builder in their life.

 1,101 просмотров всего,  1 просмотров сегодня

03.09.18

 1,102 просмотров всего,  2 просмотров сегодня