Transforming Architectural and Civil Engineering Education towards a Sustainable Model (TACEESM )618883-EPP-1-2020-1-IT-EPPKA2-CBHE-JP
TACEESM aims to improve quality of higher education in partner countries in the field of architecture and civil engineering and enhance its relevance for the labour market needs and in accordance with European growth and development strategies
As a result of the project:
Each partner university (including the NUACA) should improve curricula for at least 2 architecture and civil engineering study programs (1 Bachelor and 1 Master) based on labor market needs analysis. Curricula should be updated with modernized or completely new courses, the list of which is suggested by the project. Appropriate teaching materials, as well as teaching manuals will be developed.
NUACA will create new 6 courses listed below:
- BIM (Building Information Model) technologies (systems) – Bachelor – 4 credits
- Architectural projection of contemporary construction systems – Bachelor – 3 credits
- Territory Improvement and engineering development of area – Bachelor – 2 credits
- Sustainable architecture – Master – 2 credits
- Project management for architects – Master – 2 credits
- Contemporary methods of preservation of historical environment – Master – 4 credits
The duration of project is 36 months.