EXCHANGE PROGRAM FOR UNDERGRADUATE STUDENTS (PEC-G)
The Embassy of the Federative Republic of Brazil in the Republic of Armenia is pleased to inform that Armenia has been included in the 2020 public selection process of the Brazilian Education Ministry (MEC) regarding the Exchange Program for Undergraduate Students (PEC-G), which provides students from Armenia the opportunity to pursue their undergraduate studies in Brazilian Higher Education Institutions (HEIs).
The Exchange Program for Undergraduate Students (PEC-G) allows the student to live in Brazil, get acquainted with the country’s culture and language, gain academic knowledge and receive a higher education diploma. There are no tuition fees in Brazil’s federal HEIs.
The selection process for PEC-G covers the period from June 3 to July 31, 2019.
PEC-G-conditions for application:
- Be a citizen and resident in a participating country;
- Have completed high school (secondary education) in a country other than Brazil, with a final overall average equal to or above 60% (grade C) and a final average in the country’s official language (English, French, or Spanish) equal to or above 60%;
- Applicants who have not concluded high school on the date of application may present their certificate of conclusion in the moment of enrollment in the assigned Brazilian Higher Education Institution.
- Applicants from Armenia, as a step inside the Exchange Program, first will study Portuguese in Brazil in one accredited HEI, as a Foreign Language preparatory course to the Celpe-Bras exam, that will take place at the same HEI.
- Applicants who fail the Celpe-Bras exam taken in Brazil will not be able to participate in PEC-G. Their registration will be considered invalid and their staying in Brazil will be terminated.
Applying for the Selection Process
- Application for the Selection Process of the PEC-G2020 is free and should be submitted to the Embassy of Brazil in Yerevan.
- Registrations will be accepted only during the period from June 3 to July 31, 2019.
III. The candidate must attend the Embassy of Brazil in Yerevan to complete the Application Form for the Selection Process, with the following documents:
- Original and copy of certificate of completion of high school courses outside Brazil or document
equivalent, with a simple translation to English;
- Original and copy of the school record with the list of courses taken and grades obtained during all
high school series, with a simple translation to English;
- Original and copy of birth certificate of candidate and his / her parents, with a simple translation to English;
- Original medical certificate of physical and mental health issued no later than 90 days prior to submission of the application. The certificate shall state whether the candidate suffers from a chronic disease, or is receiving some kind of treatment, with a simple translation to English;
- Original of the Term of Commitment (available on demand:email@example.com) duly completed, signed and dated; and
- Original of the Financial Responsibility Agreement (available on demand: firstname.lastname@example.org) duly completed, signed and dated, accompanied by proof of income (s) of the signatory attesting his / her capacity to comply with the commitment (minimum income US$ 1,200.00 and the commitment to transfer, monthly, at least US$ 400.00, directly to the student, for his personal subsistence).
In order to have more detailed information about PEC-G, the following Internet address can be accessed: http://www.dce.mre.gov.br/en/PEC/PECG.php
Please, feel free to contact us by email@example.com email if you need any further information or have any questions.
173 total views, 1 views today