ECOSHIN GROUP LTD IS SEEKING AN ENGINEER
Construction work management, planning and control
- Plan and organize the construction works and production, provide sequence of production processes and schedule.
- Cooperate with the heads of construction sites
- Organize and control the right process of production processes.
- Implement production volumes analysis based on daily, monthly predictions
- Control the proper use of devices and equipment, machinery and other products participating in the production process
- Develop, introduce quality control methods and ways to ensure and monitor their implementation.
- Manage construction in accordance with medium and long-term business plans of the company.
- Ensure the organization of engineering staff work.
- Organize and monitor enterprise safety activities
- Manage the work process of engineering department staff
- Sign and mark documents, give instructions and monitor their performance within its competence.
- Submit suggestions to management for improving their performance
- To carry out cooperation with the heads of the structural subdivisions, receive information and documents from them, which are necessary for the performance of its functions
- Based on the designs drawn up by the organization’s engineering service, make estimates that will be an integral part of the contract.
- Perform other tasks given by the Director
- Higher education (Master’s degree)
- Relevant work experience.
- Planning, organizational, analytical and presentation skills
- Excellent communication skills, problem solving and quick decision making skills, the ability to work in a tense mode,
- Knowledge of foreign languages will be regarded as an advantage.
Interested candidates can send their CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com.
For more details, please call 060-50-05-80, 010-58-01-56 or contact to Career Center.
99 total views, 1 views today