Dear University Staff, Students and Alumni,
The online competition for selecting a logo for the National University of Architecture and Construction of Armenia is over. From the voting results it became clear that the interest related to the logo change is great, and there are still proposals that have not been submitted due to lack of time.
Besides, a number of NUACA students, graduates, lecturers and members of the staff have expressed a desire to make their proposals. Given this circumstance, the University administration has decided to announce a new competition with a competitive fund. The competition is open for those who wish to participate, without any age or other restrictions. So, the competition of NUACA logo is announced from April 1 to May 15 of this year. The competition will be held in a closed (secret) format. Each version of the logo must be presented in two copies: in black and white and with color solutions, encoded in three-digit letters and / or numbers on an A4 format paper and an attached closed envelope with the same code, in which the participant’s data (name, surname, phone number) will be written.
The participants of the competition must submit the package to the General Department of the University – room 2305, by May 15, 4.00 p.m. The prize fund is 400,000 AMD for the first prize only.
During the three-day period – May 16-19, the commission will discuss and select the best work, after which the winner’s envelope will be opened and his/her name will be announced.
The copyright of the selected version will belong to the University.
The following requirements are presented for the formation of the image of the logo.
1. The drawing of the logo must include the year 1921;
2. The smallest graphic elements in the logo must be legible in the size of 15×15 mm2;
3. It is desirable, but not mandatory for the University name (in Armenian) to be included in the logo;
4. It is desirable, but not mandatory for the content of the drawing to reflect symbols of architectural and construction nature;
5. It is necessary for the University logo image to have solutions corresponding to modern standards;
6. It is necessary for the University logo image to have an ideological basis in the form of directly expressed or hidden symbols;
7. The minimalist approach to graphic rendering of the logo is encouraged.
29 total views, 1 views today
30 total views, 2 views today