Dear applicant for the admission to the University the following documents are required
Complete the application at NUACA submitting
- A reference from high school approved by the director with attached photo on it (graduates of previous years submit their high school graduation diploma or certificate).
- 6 photos of 3×4 size.
- A document regarding military service
- from the male applicants of military age the documents are accepted if there is a entitling corresponding note about the deferment in the military registration documents;
- from the male applicants who had formerly received a deferment because of their health conditions, the documents are accepted if they the military book contains notes form the General Military Commission.
- Identification document (passport, military book, birth certificate, Republic of Armenia’s special passport, refugee certificate, residence certificate).
- In case of the absence of the birth certificate or passport the applicant must present temporary identity document issued by police.
- The military book and a reference from the Military Commissariat about the accomplishment of the military service.
- Diplomas and certificates of international and republican competitions (Olympiads, festivals).
- Receipt of payment of 1500 AMD (for documents’ registration and acceptance).