The National University of Architecture and Construction of Armenia, in accordance with RA Government Decision N 543-Ն of April 15, 2021 and “Graduate Studies Admission and Education Procedure of the Higher Education Institutions of the Republic of Armenia” approved by the Order N 1193-Ն of December 6, 2007 of RA Minister of Education and Science and based on the record of session №01-05/21 of May 6 of NUACA Scientific Council announces the admission to the full-time graduate studies program for the 2021-2022 academic year for the specialties mentioned in the link.
Citizens of the Republic of Armenia holding an undergraduate degree, a degree of a certified specialist or a graduate degree can be admitted to the graduate studies program on a competitive basis. Citizens holding a graduate degree can get a second graduate degree only on a paid basis.
Admission to the Graduate Studies is conducted in two stages.
▪ The 1st stage of the admission to the Graduate Studies according to specialties is held for the places receiving full reimbursement of tuition fees in a scholarship form (free) provided by the state and approved by the RA Government. Only graduates holding an Undergraduate Degree are eligible to participate in the 1st stage of the admission to the Graduate Studies. Applications for the first stage of admission are accepted from June 5-15 of the current year, on weekdays from 9 a.m. to 6 p.m. The decree of the applicants admitted by the first stage is implemented by June 20.
▪ The 2nd stage of the admission to the Graduate Studies is held for paid places with a partial tuition fee discount. Applications for the second stage are accepted from June 5-15 and August 20-26 of the current year, on weekdays from 9 a.m. to 6 p.m. The decree of the applicants admitted by the second stage is implemented by September 1.
Graduates of related specialties or graduates from other universities take an examination in the specialty they apply for in the relevant examination commission of the National University of Architecture and Construction of Armenia in order to participate in the competition for free and paid systems.
Applicants must submit the following documents:
● an application written to the Rector of the University, indicating the chosen specialty and academic program,
● copies of the Undergraduate Studies Diploma, diploma of a qualified specialist or a Graduate Studies Diploma and their supplements approved by the given order (a document on education equivalence for those who have obtained their higher education in universities abroad),
● autobiography and 3 photos (3×4 size),
● a list of scientific research papers published or accepted for publication (if applicable),
● a copy of the military ID card,
● documents on free tuition privilege, defined by the RA legislation (if applicable),
● students with a score above 28 on the social vulnerability threshold – a reference from the community (if applicable)․
The competition for admission to the Graduate Studies is held according to the following criteria:
● Grade Point Average (GPA) of the previous study program,
● GPA of the academic performance in professional subjects,
● Research papers, theses and reports published or accepted for publication,
● GPA of the academic performance in non-professional subjects․
The documents must be submitted to room 2129, 105 Teryan Street, 2nd Building, Yerevan.
Please be informed, that if the group of the academic program you have applied for is not formed, you will be offered to continue your studies in another related academic program.
2,934 просмотров всего, 2 просмотров сегодня