APPLICATION AND DOCUMENTS FOR ALL SPECIALTIES OF NUACA SECONDARY VOCATIONAL EDUCATION COLLEGE FOR THE 2020-2021 ACADEMIC YEAR ARE TO BE SUBMITTED ELECTRONICALLY
Applications and documents for all specialties related to the field including all specialties of NUACA Secondary Vocational Education College will be submitted electronically via dimort.emis.am: until 6 p.m., August 15, 2021, inclusive, for specialties not related to the field and until 6 p.m., August 3, 2021, inclusive, for specialties related to the field. NUACA Secondary Vocational Education College entrance exam of the “Drawing” subject will be held at NUACA Secondary Vocational Education College (address: Mar St., 17/1 Building, Nor Nork 5th Micro-District, Yerevan) on August 12 and August 13 of this year. The applicant fills in the application electronically via dimort.emis.am website, providing personal data (name, surname, patronymic, day, month, year of birth, e-mail address, telephone number), as well as the Public Service number or in accordance with the order stipulated by the law the number of the certificate about refusal to get it and also uploads the below mentioned documents as an attachment:
1) a photo,
2) a copy of a document about education (in case of a diploma, also a copy of the supplement),
3) a copy of identity document (passport or birth certificate in case of an applicant under the age of 16, or military ID, or temporary identification document issued by Police Departments of the Republic of Armenia, residence certificate, refugee certificate),
4) A copy of the military service registration certificate (will be accepted from the applicant of draft age if the military enlistment documents contain a relevant note on the right of deferral or other notes confirming the reason for non-draft, and from those who were previously deferred for health reasons if notes of the Republican Conscription Commission are contained),
5) In case of applicant’s admission on a privileged basis, a copy of the document confirming the right to admission on a privileged basis (if available), which the Director (Rector) of the Institution submits to the Authorized Body within 2 days after the order on the admission of the students.
6) A copy of a certificate of graduation of an educational level higher than required for his / her chosen specialty (if available), as well as a copy of a specialty-related apprenticeship training qualification or a short-term course certificate (if available),
7) Copies of diplomas of participation in international and republican competitions (Olympiads, festivals) (if available),
8) A copy of a document on the grades of the entrance exams for the given year, as well as the previous years for admission to a state higher educational institution (if available),
9) A copy of a reference from the workplace (if available),
10) A copy of the receipt of the amount transferred to the account of the educational institution to which the application was submitted.
The applicant shall be subject to legal liability in accordance with the law for providing false information.
The applicant can apply to one educational institution for one specialty on the basis of free or paid education.
The applicant’s application may be rejected by the admission committee in case of incomplete submission of the application and/or documents if the flaws are not eliminated by the applicant within 3 working days after submission, but not later than 1 day before the application deadline (2 August of the current year) indicating the grounds for rejection, as well as on the basis of education or specialty (with the exception of the field of Arts) in case of less than 10 applications for full-time education, 1 day before the application deadline, of which the applicant will be notified via telephone and e-mail on the same day.
The applicant transfers 1000 (one thousand) AMD to 1510001964940200 ARARAT Bank account for organizing and conducting the secondary vocational education program admission process. Regardless of the participation in the competition and the result of the admission, the paid amount will not be refunded.
In case of confirmation of the application submitted by the applicant, the system provides the applicant with an electronic examination form, the paper version of which the applicant must submit when taking the entrance exam of the “Drawing” subject.
Follow the steps in the video and get admitted to NUACA Secondary Vocational Education College without leaving home!
2,585 просмотров всего, 8 просмотров сегодня