ABOUT THE PERIODICAL
The BULLETIN periodical (ISSN 1829-4200) of the National University of Architecture and Construction of Armenia was published by the decision of the Scientific Council of NUACA. Founded in 1996 and published 4 times a year, volume – 15 articles.
Bulletin of National University of Architecture and Construction of Armenia is abstracted in the informational science and technology abstracts journal of construction and architecture (ISSN 0233-8440) of VNIINTPI of Russian federation.
Articles that have not been published in other magazines and have scientific novelties are accepted for printing in the Armenian, English and Russian languages.
All articles in the periodical are being reviewed.
The articles in the periodical are printed free of charge:
The periodical is intended for scientists and specialists in the field of architecture and construction.
The periodical covers the following topics:
- Architecture (ԺԸ.00.01).
- Technical sciences.
- Construction (in all directions: Ե.23.01, Ե.23.02, Ե.23.03, Ե.23.05, Ե.23.06)
- Applied Geometry and Engineering Graphics (E01.01)
- Instrumentation, metrology and information measuring devices (only E 11.01, E 11.15, E 11.11 – Technical diagnostics and analytical devices, E.11.16 – Informational-measuring systems and E.11.18.
- Image conversion tools and methods)
- Sciences about the Earth.
- The Earth-environmental protection (ID.04.01, ID.04.02 specialties)
- Physics and Mathematical Sciences.
- Mechanics (only A.02.01, A.02.04, A.02.05 specialties)
- Economics (Y.00.02, Y.00.08 specialties)
- Art Studies (only JE.00.03 specialty):