The specialty of “Building Design” mostly focuses on the study of both architectural and constructional design tasks, construction, and solutions of technological processes. The knowledge gained allows the specialist to develop architectural and constructional design as well as to practice managerial activities. Further, the use of knowledge will contribute to the creation and use of the objects of the particular field and solution of scientific and practical tasks.
The undergraduate student of “Building Design” specialty, depending on the type of the professional activity, should be able to fulfill the following tasks:
- Participating in the field of construction and other fields, during experimental, theoretical, and research practices that are related to construction.
- Participating in scientific research, the study of professional literature and other scientific and technical documents, and developing a guarantee based on achievements of domestic and international science and technology.
- Participation in organizing works and management decision making.
- Applying leading methods for planning work.
- Preparing application for a cost estimate of architectural and constructional projects, and designs.
- Quality management and technical control of constructions, structures and engineering systems.
- Participation in conducting measures regarding the elimination of the causes by accidents, natural disasters, and other emergency situations.
- Creating necessary databases, which provide preparation of a highly qualified specialist and the access of the student to various information sources, including the Internet.
160 просмотров всего, 2 просмотров сегодня