Applications for admission to the full-time academic year 2021-2022 are accepted from April 15 to May 10, inclusive. Competitions for admission to free and paid education systems will be held in two stages – main and additional.
Applications are accepted online through dimord.am website launched by the Appraisal and Testing Center (ATC).
Please, watch the video on how to fill in the online application of admission.
Once the Republican Admissions Committee approves the results of the main and additional competitions, the applicant submits the following documents to the HEI:
1) Graduation document: certificate of secondary education or diploma (original) 2) 1 photo (size 3 x 4 cm)
3) Identity document (passport, identification card, birth certificate, refugee certificate, RA special passport, residence certificate) original.
4) Military ID (original) if available.
5) Applicants given the privileges according to the 89-92 points of the admission order of RA state and non-state higher educational institutions submit documents certifying the right to these privileges.
89. In case of passing the entrance exam with a positive score, the following applicants are admitted out of the competition at the expense of the state budget of the Republic of Armenia. Former servicemen entitled to military pension of disability of 1st or 2nd group while performing compulsory military service, as well as the parents, the husband (wife), up to 27 years old children of the killed (deceased) servicemen according to the references issued by the Ministry of Defense of the Republic of Armenia, the Police of the Republic of Armenia and the National Security Service of the Republic of Armenia.
90. In case of getting the minimum passing score for the paid system, the following people are admitted to the free education system:
1) Persons with 1st and 2nd group disabilities, children with disabilities up to 18 years old.
2) Children left without parental care- up to 23 years old.
91. Demobilized applicants who have completed compulsory military service in military units on combat duty, within one year after demobilization:
1) Out of the general competition (through a separate competition) admission to the free education system is implemented according to places for the specialties approved by the Government of the Republic of Armenia. In case of equal competition scores, the competition is carried out in accordance with the requirements of point 87 of this Order.
2) In case of being left out of the competition for the free education system, the applicant is admitted to the paid education system of the same specialty of the university out of the competition.
3) In case the Government of the Republic of Armenia does not provide free places for the given specialty for the demobilized servicemen, the demobilized applicant participates in the competition for the free education system on a general basis, and as for the paid education system- is admitted out of the competition.
92. The following applicants are admitted to HEIs without entrance exams at the expense of reserve places provided by the Government of the Republic of Armenia: In the cases defined by point 7 of the appendix of April 12, 2018 decision N 451 of the Government of the Republic of Armenia; individual winners of Zhautykov, Mendeleev Olympiads and Olympiad of Metropolises as well as the medalists of the European Championships and Olympic Games in various sports, within three years after receiving the award, in case of registering relevant (subject related) specialties in the admission application.
3,346 просмотров всего, 4 просмотров сегодня