SCIENTIFIC ACTIVITIES OF NUACA
The university’s scientific potential consists of 249 scientists, including 46 doctors of science, professors and 203 candidates of science, associate professors. 37 doctors of science, professors and 76 candidates of science, associate professors are involved in scientific and scientific-technical activities.
The following programs and topics are conducted in the university: Financed by RA State Budget:
– 4 applied research programs of basic and significant importance implemented by base funding of scientific and scientific-technical activities:
1) Identification, adjustment of sustainable development paths of RA Architectural and construction complexes, development of implementation recommendations and instructions with application of permanent system monitoring
2) Maintenance, development and improvement of RA water systems
3) Registration of movements in the Earth’s crust seismic ruptures and implementation of geodetic monitoring with application of high accuracy laser measuring devices
4) Maintenance and development of scientific-research sector
– 1 topic in the frames of “Young Research Fellows’ Research Support Program”:
5) “Development of preservation, restoration and strengthening principles of RA monument buildings and structures”
6) Research Project aimed at acquisition of “Universal Air Release and Air Distribution Device” practical results
7) “Investigation of technical condition of reservoirs of Nagorno Karabakh Republic and development of safety declarations” target-program financing project.
EU-funded (in the frame of “Black sea. Cross border cooperation” Program):
8) “Coastal Monitoring of Environmental Problems in Seacoast Area and Ways of their Solution” program (partners: Municipality of Thessaloniki, Greece, Kapadenis Technical University, Turkey and “Science and Energetics” Union, Georgia)
Contract works with state licenses are performed in the university.
In collaboration with foreign partners the University organized and conducted:
The scientists, postgraduates and students of the university also participated in the activities of national and international conferences, symposiums and workshops.
The scientific periodicals published in the university (“NUACA Bulletin” – ISSN 1829-4197 and “NUACA Scientific Works” – ISSN 1829-4200) are involved in 2014 list of publications acceptable for publishing the main results and provisions of RA HAC’s theses. These periodicals are briefly described in VNIINTPI “Construction and Architecture” (ISSN 0233-8440) essay information scientific and technical periodical of Russian Federation.
KEY INDICATORS OF SCIENTIFIC ACTIVITIES
|1. Publishing Activity|
|Articles published in scientific journals, periodicals and collections by NUACA staff, including:||382|
|In periodicals or scientific publications included in Scopus list||45|
|Published books, monographs||10|
|Published instructional and methodological manuals||20|
|Published scientific periodicals, including|
|NUACA scientific works||4 volumes (100 articles)|
|NUACA Bulletin||6 volumes (130 articles)|
|2. Intellectual Property|
|RA Useful Model, Invention||3|
|3. Scientific events (symposiums), including:||12|
|4. University membership in international scientific companies and organizations||12|
|5. Membership of research fellows in international scientific companies and organizations||17|
|6. Membership of research fellows in editorial councils of scientific periodicals, including:||73|
|Republic of Armenia||69|
Number of doctoral and candidate defenses in 2014 under 030 “Architecture and Construction” professional council as of 12.12.2014
|030 professional council||doctoral||candidate||total|
The following defenses are appointed: 5 candidate defenses in “Construction” field on 16, 19, 23, 24 and 26 December 2014 and 1 doctoral defense and 1 candidate defense in “Architecture” field on 25 and 26 December 2014 respectively in 030 “Architecture and Construction” professional council.
Admission of 2014 postgraduate study and doctoral program for citizens of the Republic of Armenia for full-time courses in the university was held in June and for correspondence courses – in November.
Admission data of 2014 full-time and correspondence postgraduate study and doctoral program (for citizens of the Republic of Armenia)
Admission data of 2014 postgraduate study (for foreign citizens)
|full-time paying||correspondence paying|
Number of postgraduates, applicants and doctoral candidates as of 12.12.2014 (for citizens of the Republic of Armenia)
Number of foreign postgraduates as of 12.12.2014
|full-time||correspondence||full-time paying||correspondence paying|
Number of postgraduates, applicants and doctoral candidates as of 12.12.2014 (for RA and foreign citizens)
175 total views, 2 views today